Friday, November 7, 2008

Playing in The Rain

Today when we pick up Brady from school it was pouring rain. After walking into the school to get Brady and back out to the car we were all soaked even with our umbrellas. When we got home the kids decided since they were already wet they may as well play in the rain. It was fun to watch them splashing in the rain. I loved playing in the rain when I was a kid.



Abby was more interested in dropping flowers she had picked down the storm drain then splashing in the rain



Brady said he was being Spiderman in the rain



3 comments:

The Hendricks Family said...

I loved to play in the rain. Remember how the streets would flood and we would wait for a car to go by and splash us? Good times. I love the pictures of your kids, too cute.

amy said...

Hey Allens! Your pictures are so cute! I am jealous I love the rain! Our boys love to see the pictures of your kids on the computer and talk about the camping trip with Travis, Brady & Blake (Nik & Nate still bring it up at least every week-I think they had a little bit of fun!) We miss you guys and hope you're doing great!

Sam and Josh said...

Ok, that looks like fun and a lot of water to clean up. My kids would have been drenched. What a good Mom.