Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Skater Dude

Today after school we went to the skate park. I have wanted to take the boys for awhile but just haven't. It turned out that they loved it. They thought they were so cool. They both want skateboards for their birthdays now. It was fun to watch them get so excited. I don't think the big boys thought they were too cute when they kept getting in their way, hey you got to start somewhere.

Abby was busy calling her dad on her new Dora phone





I didn't get any pictures of Blake for some reason but he
was loving it just as much as Brady






3 comments:

Ramie said...

I love looking at all your fun pictures. It looks like you are always having a wonderful time with the kids.

Elizabeth said...

Well hello there, Allens!! What a wonderful surprise to discover your blog through Stacey's, who recently discovered me on Facebook! How fun to reunite electronically with all my Mountain House friends : ) Excited to know you have a blog. I can't believe the Schildroths are in Australia too. Hope things are going well! We are in South Arlington through the school year and then we're moving to Wyoming again, probably. It will be hard to leave VA, that's for sure. Say hi to Brady and Blake, and give Abby a big squeeze from Bridget : )

The Hendricks Family said...

It looks like a lot of fun. Parker has a skateboard and hasen't touch it all year.