Sunday, January 25, 2009

Melbourne

Ashlee took all these pictures of the city that Travis and I would never think to take, so I thought I would add them. They look so Melbourne. This is Flinders Street Station. The main train station in the city.
Travis's work building.








This is Australia not just Melbourne. Brady had been going to school for a few weeks when we first moved here he asked me one day after school "mom what is rubbish?." I felt bad he had been at school being told by his teacher to put his rubbish in the bin and not having a clue what she was talking about.





1 comment:

Allison Owen said...

I just caught up on some of your posts! What cute kids you have! I am glad you are getting visitors, I just wish it could have been us! Oh, well, darn money! I can't get over the color of the water in every picture, how beautiful! Keep enjoying your time there!