Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

I had a very nice Mothers Day it was a little different then we normally do, which meant no breakfast in bed. I ran in the 8K Mothers Day Classic with some of my friends, it was for breast cancer awareness and research. It was a beautiful morning it has been a long time since I ran in any kind of race and I really enjoyed it...I mean I'm no Sam but it was a lot of fun. Since the kids couldn't make me breakfast they had to give me my gifts before we went to the race. They were very excited about the gifts they had picked out for me. It was a very nice day!!! Thank you kids and Trav for making it such a great day!!! I'm so glad I'm your Mum(which I am called more often then not now).





They had things for the kids to do during the race so the boys got their faces painted.

1 comment:

Sam and Josh said...

You make me laugh. I think that is awesome. Just going for a run in the morning is the best. You are awesome.q