Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's Official

So its official we are moving back to America and heading to Phoenix Arizona. Travis has a new job with a new University named PIU out of Scottsdale. He will be working with some people from UOP which he is excited about, but mostly we are excited to be moving closer to home. PIU just did a press release about Travis being hired so take a look at it. We are very proud of you and all your accomplishment. Thanks for taking such good care of us, we love you.


http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/provider/providerarticle.aspx?feed=PR&date=20090601&id=9969132

5 comments:

Cobbley Family said...

Awesome! So cool...welcome back to the states and I am still sad I didn't get to see the land down under.. will definatly do the hot arizona sun though..woot woot!!

Lissa said...

Hi Michelle, I checked out the article. It was really good. I am very jealous that you are moving, and really enjoyed getting to know you and the family. I am very happy that you will be closer to family. I wish that I could also be. However, the bright spot is that we have a new place to come and visit next time we are over in the red whtie and blue land.

Nathan & Dacia Holt said...

Congrats you guys! You are going to love Arizona. I think it is gorgeous and the kids are going to love that they get to swim pretty much all year. Hope all goes well! We are happy that you get to be back in the good old USA!

The Driskill Family said...

WOOHOO! We are SO excited that we get to see you this summer afterall! We're glad Travis found a good opportunity - and that was a fun little article about him, too! :-)

Sam and Josh said...

I know your Mom is so excited and bet you are too. I am sure you will miss some of the down under. An experience you will never forget.