Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crazy Storm

We had a crazy hail storm this afternoon. Some of the hail was the size of a golf ball. It was really windy as well the hail was hitting the window really hard. It was so loud in the house and I thought for sure the windows were going to brake. The kids were at school during the storm I was worried they would be a little scared. Brady said he cried because he heard it was a tornado and he thought I would be in it because I had been in one before. He was very cute when he got home and gave me a big hug because I was okay. Blake just thought it was cool and so did Abby. I usually like having a change in the weather from hot here but this was a little extreme for me.



1 comment:

The Hendricks Family said...

Wow, that is crazy. Parker and I were in the car about a month ago and there was a crazy hail storm. I thought for sure it was going to break the windows or put a dent in the car, it didn't. Brady is so cute, I am glad that everything turned out fine.