Thursday, August 20, 2009

Great Lady's

I was able to visit these amazing lady's each month and I learned so much from them. I was not able to get a picture of my visiting teaching partner Peg which I'm sad about. Peg is the nicest person I have ever met she is just a genuinely kind person and I loved being around her.



This is Betty she is such a great example of using her talents to serve others. Betty knits booties for every holiday for children in the NICU at a children's hospital. She makes things and quietly gives them away and doesn't want anyone to make a big deal about it. Betty loves children and she was always happy to have the kids come and visit. She had a bucket full of toys that were her sons from 50 years ago and the kids thought they were so cool. We will really miss visiting her.



Mavis is a great lady who likes to have fun. She has a beautiful home that she loves to decorate and an awesome yard that she is always working on. She is a hard working fun loving lady. It was always a party when we would go to visit her.

No comments: